Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Mark as spam

I just left an anonymous comment on someone's journal about rebound syndrome / fighting, and they tracked it back to me using IP addresses. So then I got replies from her and her "boyfriend" saying that they thanked me for my concern, that there was no need to fight since they'd met in person, and that they were surprised I still kept tabs on them. I only came across her journal (his is friends-only) because of the magical power of my LJ friendsfriends pages, not because I really cared. :P

After reading the comments, I deleted them / banned the both of them from commenting in my journal / marked both their comments as spam. Hahaha. Although I must say it gave me a bit of a surprise to see their replies in my inbox. I'm laughing now, haha! :D

P.S. That all goes back to this.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home