Monday, December 20, 2004

Save-On More Christmas spirit / (potential) gifts from Farrah, David, and Corey / plans with Eric

When I went grocery shopping today, I found that I'd forgotten my Save-On More card. There was this very giving lady behind me who offered to let me use her card, because then I'd at least save a bit of money that way. Believe me, I was very grateful! I also managed to find a cute teddy bear as a gift for Rosanna, plus a card. It was a great morning, as I found the Christmas spirit in that woman! :D

I got home and found Farrah's Christmas envelope in the mail.. it figures that I would get that after she left for her trip to Los Angeles and Hong Kong! There was this cute festive notepad paper with a kitten on it, a copy of the Youth Today newspaper, and a bookmark with Chinese characters. Very nice, flat, and fitting for the envelope! Thanks! ;)

David says that he's finally in the process of mailing me my package with CD player / note / photo / whatever else he put in there for me, and Corey says my stuff is finally in the mail. Corey apologized for not having a card to go along with it, since he's been running late / understandably delayed... I would NOT bug him about that, of course. It'll be interesting to see when I get all that, as I don't think it'll be in time for Christmas! (but we'll see)

Just made plans with Eric, since my brother is apparently out at UBC before he goes to Nathan's. He says he'll be by at around 6:05, and made jokes about making me go to some nearby place to wait for him. ("Man, you're out of the way for me to go to Nate's, you know!" Believe me, I shall make it worth his while!) It'll be good to have bonding time over ROTK:EE with my friends.. I do remember the time a couple years back when a bunch of people were watching some other extended edition at the church, and I couldn't make it because of a lack of rides and time. Not that I'm a geek or anything, but this will be very good... I get to see it before a certain person does, after all. ;)

Now Eric is accusing me over MSN of having an evil plot. My MSN name is now "Flami: ROTK:EE bonding time will rock" ---> he asked why it would rock. So I said: "trust me, it will." His response: "When people say TRUST ME... they usually have an evil plot... just as you have an evil plot now... I can hear you cackling away as we speak." HAHAHAHA! Whatever, dude! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home