Saturday, November 06, 2004

Pregnancy, message boards, and desserts

Highlights from Fellowship:

* found out a friend is pregnant.. she also thanked me for remembering her husband's birthday, and really appreciated it (I'm praying for both of them!)

* discussed Connie and Jenny moving tomorrow to a new place.. they're excited to be closer to their sister!

* had a LOT of dessert for the Sisters Appreciation.. I liked Andy's very much! (raspberries, blackberries, and other berries.. yummy!)

* discussed a lot of stuff with Eric, like those $105 flu shot dealies.. and the message boards I frequent (he jokingly wants to ruin my reputation at these places.. I told him that at this one place, they'll love him in a friendly way as much as I do!)

* while I was leaving a very hesitant message on someone's voicemail, Derek asked if I was okay / whether I wanted to take the rest of the Rocky Road cake home.. part of my side of the conversation got recorded.. whoops! (sure, why not.. Joe bought it to represent me, after all.. :D )

* making plans with various people this weekend and next week (I should go to bed now, since I have brunch plans with Andrea at 10:15-ish)

* Christmas-themed stuff being too early for us now.. we know we have to get ready for it, but just not at the beginning of November! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home