Friday, November 05, 2004

Friday Five: Things that are said and thought

New set of questions, which I'm actually going to answer. ;)


1. What was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?

"You're so sweet and helpful, and an amazing friend to have! I really appreciate your listening to me!"


2. What was the meanest thing anyone has ever said to you?

"You're a real bitch, pretending to be sweet and caring. But now I know that you're [insert much profanity] and nobody really wants to be your friend. We all wish you'd go to hell and die sooner rather than later."


3. At times, lots of people never tell us what they are really thinking. Who is the one person that you would really like to know what they are thinking (as far as how they feel about you), and why?

Hmm.. I would have to say either Randal or Andy for this one. We talk sometimes, but not really about any deep things. Basically, I'd like to know how they really feel about me, as they don't say much about it. :D


4. What was the nicest thing you have ever said to anyone?

"You're a golden, true, and understanding friend. Thank you for being who you are.. I really appreciate your help and loving friendship!"


5. What was the meanest thing you have ever said to anyone?

Um... no comment here. If you REALLY want to know, just think back to last September or so. (and if you didn't know me then, and want to know: I'm not telling you!)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home