Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Time with Grandma, part 2

Went out with my grandma today to her house and the mall. She needed to water the plants and get a bunch of clothes, since my cousin's in Hong Kong right now for a couple of weeks. So I just chilled and watched some CNN and MuchMusic while she was doing that. Afterwards, it was off to run some errands / eat lunch at a Hong Kong-style café (which she paid for) and then go to the mall.

She told me a funny story while we were waiting for the bus, since we just missed one.. she was talking to my brother on the phone recently. His Chinese is worse than mine... she told him that she was sleeping in his bed, and his reply to that was "Thank you!" I *had* to laugh! :D

She thought that she needed to rest when we got to the mall.. she sat on a bench while I got some milk tea with pearls, 51 Christmas cards, some bookmarks, and some stamps (both the mail kind and the inkpad kind). When I returned about an hour later, she said that she thought I'd forgotten about her! For the record, I would NEVER do that! She insisted on giving me $10 back for the money I spent on my stuff... I told her that she didn't have to, but she insisted. What are you going to do.. say no to your own grandma? ;)

So now I am here at my brother's, and I must eat dinner even if I'm not hungry.. later!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home