Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election 2004, Election Memegen, Election Blogthing

Not that I'm voting in the US election or anything, but I thought this was interesting... I took a quiz here and it said:

"You preferred Bush's statements 43% of the time.
You preferred Kerry's statements 57% of the time.

Voting purely on the issues, you should vote Kerry."


Hmm.. I guess it goes along with the Sunday discussion that we were having. ;)

(yes, of course I'm talking to Corey about it.. I can't find his county on a map to save my life :P)


Who Did You Vote to be President? by cerulean_dreams
User_Name
You Voted For
Chance they had of winning: 55%
Quiz created with MemeGen!


HAHAHAHA... Captain Jack Sparrow as president?!






Don't Vote

Don't Vote

For the Love of God


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home