Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Major soup bowl discount, getting a zloty in my change

I am.... back from buying up the stuff I needed. Got four serving soup bowls at a MAJOR discount: they were originally $19.99 each, but were on sale for $4.99 each! (I didn't even know this sale was going on!)

Went to a Chinese place for some hot and sour soup, and received a zloty in my change.. very interesting, I think I'll keep it! (like the time the Awana dues contained a Sackie.. I exchanged that out for a loonie I had, and kept the Sackie)


I am.... also feeling blessed and lucky! (that applies to last night, this afternoon, and tonight)

Now, to take a shower and do some more clean-up and laundry before everyone gets here at around 7.....

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home