Sunday, October 24, 2004

Honorary degree, Cool / Square, Ice Cream Flavor quizzage

Yes, I slept in and missed church.. better this week than next, since there's a meeting then! Sorry to Frances and my other friends.. I should be there next week! (I guess I can miss church once in a while, although I feel guilty about not being there for certain people)

Anyhow, here are some amusing quizzes I found...

The University of Blogging

Presents to
Flami Brolx

An Honorary
Bachelor of
Bad Poetry

Majoring in
Quiz Addiction
Signed
Dr. GoQuiz.com
®

Username:


Blogging Degree
From Go-Quiz.com

Um.. if this isn't the most appropriate one, I don't know what is! :D








Am I cool or uncool? [CLICK]
You are Trendy...
You're a trendsetter.. well more of a trend follower. You have a few 'cool' friends who don't mind you hanging around for a laugh. It won't be long before you're climbing the ladder to cool status. Keep up the good work!!
Cool quizzes at Go-Quiz.com





Your Icecream Flavour is...
French Vanilla!
You're a smooth and silky suave type! You exude class and you believe in tradition. A classical taste who doesn't like things to be too flashy or showy. Climb the Eiffel tower of taste with a spoonful of you! Oui Oui!
What is your Icecream Flavour?

Find out at Go Quiz

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home