Friday, October 22, 2004

Appreciation and gladness

Time for a real update in this thing..

When Eric picked me up tonight, he and I discussed various online games.. too bad I couldn't remember which one I was telling him about yesterday! He asked if I'd tried Peasant's Quest yet, but I hadn't.. maybe tomorrow or Sunday. We both agreed traffic was terrible, and that it was really cold out. (it got worse later on!)

Sophia told me that she actually hadn't known about the Girls Night Out (although her sister Frances mentioned something a while ago) until Irene emailed her asking for a ride.. good thing she got my response this morning! Vegetable samosas are just fine.. I hope she doesn't buy too many for Wednesday night, otherwise I'll have a lot of leftovers! Karen K. told me that her brother was back from his honeymoon, and that she'd give him his birthday card soon.

I also gave Jeff a birthday card, before talking to Randal about his week. He appreciates the book I lent him.. we held hands (at the direction of the guest speaker) and later hugged to show that we appreciated each other. (we were both glad the other was there tonight!) Appreciation seems to be in short supply these days in certain quarters.. I should really tell my friends a little more often that I don't take them for granted! Andrea said we might hang out next Saturday, and Elaine said she liked my "soothing" color combination of yellow and green.

Talked to others, as well: Vivian asked for MOTAS help, Chrystal recommended I go to the Blessings bookstore in Coquitlam to see about getting another CD (although she says Third Day is acoustic.. the CD has girly music; I'm listening to it now!), Sean is still getting over the flu, Citrus and Danielle agreed that MSN Plus and her computer are pretty bad (reformatting needed?), Dianne showed us her horrible scabs (which antibiotics aren't doing anything for), Daniel and Michelle said his car was stolen, and Hon was promoting Cross pens. Melia also asked if my email address was correct.. yes, I've indeed been getting all the Awana emails for the past couple of weeks! (although I still do check both of my email accounts!)

On the way home, Eric said that I was "far gone beyond crazy".. thanks, at least someone recognizes my insanity! He also told me "Out! Have a good evening." before sending me off with Parisienne fart lever noises.. it's always a very good thing to be with him and my other friends! :D


Note to Vivian, if she's reading: The MOTAS walkthroughs I used are at Nordinho and Journal Space.. sorry I couldn't remember before when you were asking me! Hope this helps.. if not, tell me.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home