Saturday, October 23, 2004

Don't call me.. I'm sleeping!

I HATE PEOPLE WHO CALL WHEN I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!!! These people should really be more considerate, and take my sleeping schedule into account... just because you're up, doesn't mean everyone else is! Argh! I don't care who you are or even what you want unless it's an emergency! You don't call to make sure someone got an email, especially if it's not an earth-shatteringly important one. Maybe I wasn't even planning to answer the email since I don't do guilt trips like that.. I *do* have other plans and my own life!

Now I'm grumpy and still haven't gotten enough sleep.. so much for sleeping in. Odds are I'll feel like falling asleep at 2 or 3.. not good! Thanks for screwing up my sleep, idiot moron! If you call and the response is "I'm trying to sleep," you shouldn't press on by answering with "But did you get my email?" That is going to make me more likely to hang up on you, which I did.. the proper response in that situation should be "I'm sorry for disturbing you.. I'll call you later when you're awake." Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! *rolleyes*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont be such a bitch when talking about mum!
your sister

Tuesday, October 26, 2004 at 9:27:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Flami said...

Even if I was, she should be more considerate of others' sleeping needs and habits!

Wednesday, October 27, 2004 at 11:38:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home