Friday, October 22, 2004

Keeping in touch

It seems as though I am being seriously remiss in keeping up with my friends. One of them tried to call me last night repeatedly, and got nothing but (I presume) a busy signal. At least we straightened things out this morning, even though it wasn't really anyone's fault. :P We're going to try again tomorrow night at around 7:30.. I only hope I have enough time to eat after I get home from Awana! (yes, that is usually foremost on my mind after Awana.. deal with it :P)

Then I got an email from Sophia saying that she could make it to the Girls Night Out, and that she wouldn't really have known about it had Irene not forwarded her my most recent emails about it. Of course I changed her email address in my books right away when I got that.. I wish people would tell me when they change their email addresses. Sometimes it seems as if they're all lost in the ether, particularly if I only know them through various online mediums. Then I have no alternative other than thinking they've disappeared off the face of the earth.. it's a little easier with my real-life friends, who I see at least once every week. ;)

My best friend Yazmine apparently hasn't been home in the past couple of weeks, either.. or at least, she hasn't been in when I've tried to call her. Maybe she'll be home tonight if I feel the need to call someone while the guest speaker is going on about stuff. My concentration level / attention span isn't the greatest, so sue me. :P

At least I do a reasonably good job of keeping up with certain online friends, who I won't mention here. It's a good thing that nobody has ever tried to call me in an emergency-type situation, since I'm not sure I'd be the best person to have around while everything is going to smash. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home