Friday, October 15, 2004

Friday Five: Dreams

Here's the Friday Five:

1. What was the last dream that you had about?

The last one I remember involved my friend Natalie (as Anne of Green Gables) dying young, and a bunch of people showing up at her funeral in the church. :( (including Stephen, for some reason.. dunno why?)


2. Does it hold any significant meaning to you?

Well, Natalie *IS* healthy in Winnipeg as far as I know, and I have not been to any funerals lately... so no. Although I do wonder WHY Stephen showed up.. of all the people there, he'd be the only one that wouldn't know her!


3. Do you dream in color or black and white?

Color!


4. What is the most frightening dream you ever had?

Probably the ones that involved blood / murders.


5. Is there one dream that stays clear in your mind despite the fact it was more than a few years ago?

Yes.. there was the one I had in childhood which involved me and my friends playing in a hilly field, hugging each other, and then having to run away from outer space aliens who were bent on kidnapping us!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home