Saturday, October 09, 2004

Ryan and Ethan

Little Ryan and Ethan are so cute.. despite losing their dad to cancer a while ago, they're still full of life and energy! They were trying to get me to speak Chinese on the way home from Awana. I know my Chinese is bad, so I was semi-stalling: "What do you want me to say? Think of things.. I don't know anything about cars!" When their mom Michelle dropped me off at home, I said: "All right.. here's some. Joy-geen ting-yut! Good enough for you?" (rough translation: "See you again tomorrow!") Unfortunately, it wasn't. :(

They were also singing some Christian songs from a CD their mom had in the car.. the music reminded me of the Don Moen concert I went to a few years ago, and a Google search bears that out. I didn't ask Michelle what CD it was, but it appears to be this one. I think those are good songs, and it made me think about my own life.. there's just something about hearing little kids singing those songs that makes me introspective.


Note: LJ Battle Royale Memegen, by Monmonito.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home