Saturday, October 09, 2004

Who has THAT many quarters?! / Quizzes

Last night, I resolved to spend the non-Awana part of my day today doing at least four loads of laundry. Part of it is germy bedding, because I'm finally over the worst of my illness that plagued me this week. So I hauled the first couple of loads / detergent / money (darn commercial appliances!) up one floor to the second-floor laundry room just now. Luckily, both machines in the room were free. I'd brought up two loonies (Canadian dollar coin) and two quarters, as usual. (the washer and dryer cost $1.25 each to run per load)

I started to put my laundry in the washing machines, then realized that while one of them required one loonie and one quarter to run, the other one required five quarters to run. Since I planned on doing a LOT of laundry today if possible, basically taking over one laundry room in the building (there's one on the third floor), I calculated how many quarters I'd probably need. Now, I have a surplus of quarters for some reason.. that's a good thing for these purposes. But I only have so many quarters, so my next thought was: "Who has THAT many quarters?!" (I certainly don't.. I'm not a bank!)

I think I'll need to raid my coin collection for quarters at this rate.... we'll see just how many quarters I have left at the end of the day!


Take the quiz:
What Does Your Soul Originate From?

Mostly C's: Your soul originates from the Night
You are a dark, tormenting, scary person in some ways. Although I must say you have no reason to be like that. You just chose to let the darkness overcome you. You like to haunt people with your dark personality and scare them away. That's the reason why you have absolutely no friends. You like the Night and think of it as cool. But deep down, you want to find a way out of this darkness. You can love the Night, just as long as it's not the darkness that's your favorite.

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Mostly A's: Your Soul originates from the Sun! (You scored 0)
* Mostly B's: Your Soul originates from the Moon. (You scored 0)
* Mostly C's: Your soul originates from the Night (You scored 3)
* Mostly D's: Your soul originates from Fire! (You scored 3)
* Mostly E's: Your soul originates from Water... (You scored 0)
* Mostly F's: Your soul originates from the Forest (You scored 1)
* Mostly G's: Your soul originates from Silence. (You scored 1)


Take the quiz:
what famous basketball player are you?

Kobe Bryant
your team's falling apart, but you could be the thing that keeps them together

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Michael Jordan (You scored 0)
* Wilt Chamberlain (You scored 0)
* Tracy McGrady (You scored 0)
* Larry Bird (You scored 1)
* Kobe Bryant (You scored 2)
* Shaq (You scored 1)


Take the quiz:
What is your high school stereotype?

Outsider
The overwhelming levels of stupidity and pain around you have finally taken their toll on your will to live. You probably come from a dysfunctional family, in which you were mistreated / ignored / misunderstood. Poor you.

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Slut (You scored 0)
* Outsider (You scored 3)
* Jock (You scored 0)
* Goth (You scored 1)
* Blonde (You scored 0)
* Goody-Two-Shoes (You scored 0)
* Geek (You scored 1)

Yeah, that's accurate... o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home