Sunday, October 10, 2004

Thanksgiving

My day was boring, kinda... got woken up early by my parents calling: "Go call Eric and see if he's up yet!" Not at 8:10 AM.. I prefer to wait till a more reasonable hour, like 8:45 AM. Then again, neither of the Erics or Maisie (who I called also) were at church today... seemed like a bunch of people weren't here, possibly because of Thanksgiving weekend.

Talked to Danielle and Citrus.. this Saturday's not good for hanging out because of the Awana Leadership Conference. (Chrystal and I agree: we'll be SO tired all day!) Next Saturday might not be that good, either.. oh well, there's plenty of time to hang out later. Sohan got my email about the Girls Night Out on Oct. 27 at my place, and she'll be going. I'll hammer out more details and info later.. yay for my good friends! :D

Didn't really do much, either.. Stella offered to give me a ride home on Fridays if Eric couldn't make it to Fellowship. I'll think about that one, as sometimes I don't necessarily want to take the bus out at night. We'll see.. I should be good for the next few weeks, barring unforeseen complications. :D

Might go to the church Thanksgiving dinner tonight... I feel like crashing, though. For some reason, I couldn't sleep when I got home this afternoon after a Pho lunch... but now I do, go figure. If I go, I have to decide in ten minutes. There could be little kids at church, too.. that's all very well and good, but we'll see if I do go. (end up going, most probably)

So why am I writing when I should be figuring out if I'm leaving? I don't know, but I think I'll drink a LOT of Coke beforehand! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home