Monday, October 11, 2004

Kids!

Went to the church Thanksgiving dinner last night. There were indeed a bunch of kids, so I spent dinner eating with the ones I knew. They talked to me about all sorts of stuff.. it's very interesting to hear what they think! I told one of them that she had the same last name as I did, and Louisa said: "Really?!" Natalie thought Louisa and I were related, hahaha. William and Stanley wanted to get away from David since he was spitting into a napkin and leaving it on the table. Good times, good times.. I gave Hien, Mary, and everyone else a bunch of pens / felts / highlighters from my mom. (meant for Hien and David, but they didn't care if the others wanted some!)

After that, I just went to play with the younger kids and babies. (Janis, Jennifer, Jessica, and Samantha were sitting in a baby swing / in the baby bed all evening.. they're 4 to 7 years old!) All Irene wanted to do was sit in the high chair, or play with the buckles on the baby swing.. that's fine, since she's under two years old. Ian (three years old) played with cars and the toy guitar, and his brother Sean (just over a year old) played with the toy piano and baby pop-up toys.


Yeah, I love kids... but still think I'm a long ways away from having them myself! (besides, I don't think I'd make a good mother :P)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home