Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Quiz Heaven stuff: whether I'm a serial killer, how I'll die x2, how I'd die in an anime, etc.








You are a weak serial killer
You will never do anything too serious, but are quite the freak, and should stick to playing Hitman and Grand Theft Auto.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









How will You die?

Tight Rope act gone wrong
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









How Will You Die?

You will be put to death by an advanced civilization of pandas.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









How Would You Die in an Anime?

You would be stepped on by a giant robot. It's four stories tall! How could you have not seen that?!
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









What State Should You Live In?

South Carolina
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









how many times will you get asked out by random people in your lifetime

898
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com











You are as crazy as Freddy Krueger, which means I am calling the cops to make sure you stay in the asylum, little buddy... you've escaped!
wow...
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com












YOU ARE "EVIL PUMPKIN"
QuizHeaven.com
You are one bad pumpkin! All the ghouls and goblins hide from you. The room turns icy cold when you enter it. They must all bow down to your evil greatness, or be destroyed. You enjoy being nasty and mean... of course, it's what you do best. I bet you're out stealing all the kiddies' Halloween candy.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com











Stop Monkeying around!
Okay, so you scored okay on a meaningless quiz. I mean, I didn't have a point to this quiz except seeing who thinks like me. Lucky for you, you only kinda think like me.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com



Boohoo... I'm so sad now! (sarcasm)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home