Friday, September 17, 2004

Chinese food, body washes, ecards, etc.

I'm having a good birthday so far, even if someone doesn't call me later on.. it's to be expected..
surprised the screen is staying relatively put, too..
Erik sent me an ecard.. that was very sweet of him..
Corey teased me by saying I was 37.. thanks, dude! :P
went to eat Chinese food with Yazmine.. hot and sour soup, chicken corn soup, and beef / vegetable chow mein..
made her go back to my place so she could sign the blue book and listen to the Boredoms.. "too weird," she said..
returned to the mall and looked at dogs in the pet store..
also looked at body washes and exfoliating stuff, hehe :P
bought myself a coffee-flavored bubble tea at Tazza..
purchased a $9.99 Bon Jovi CD from HMV.. The J Man! (reminds me, his birthday is today, as well)
used up my $20 mall gift certificates on two humor books..
Well, Duh! was free, and The Onion: Vol. 13 was cheaper..
yep, I definitely believe in treating myself on birthdays!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home