Friday, September 24, 2004

Talking to Spoz, Stephen, Corey, and Eric / Doctor Unheimlich

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CITRUS.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been awesome knowing you all these years.

I'm at the Netaholics Café again today; it's no surprise!
signed into MSN with the name "resident PC A.I. subroutine alien".. Spoz immediately buzzed me..
explained my "mysterious disappearance" to him.. definitely an amusing hilarious day-starter! ;)
updated him on various things.. he said G's in hiding, doh!
also talked to Stephen.. thank goodness he didn't mind all those messages I left him! ("anytime," even)
Eric seemed surprised I was on MSN.. at least this place is reasonably priced for access, but not the food..
Corey thought I was tricking people with the name.. nope!
Vernon actually emailed me back.. Monday should be fine for dropping it off, but I'll remind him if I see him..
let's just say that I'm reasonably excited since things are coming together with the monitor and the P2..
certainly a good day so far, and I know it will continue!


Doctor Unheimlich has diagnosed me with
Flami's Disorder
Cause:bee sting
Symptoms:tentacle growth, overeating, steam whistling from ears, screaming
Cure:take a day off work
Enter your name, for your own diagnosis:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home