Friday, September 10, 2004

I'm the only one on time, as usual

I was the only one on time for dinner.. Billy, Stella, Ivan, Karen, and Lesley were all late!
discussed January reactions, cars, plans, life, my trip, our weeks, the food, married life, my place, etc.
got to church and talked to a bunch of the usual people..
the torrential rain, my trip, MSN info, email addresses..
Steph not replying to a month-and-a-half-old email..
Canada stickers, a small group outing at Vanessa's next week on my birthday.. people can't pay for my food ;)
the missions trip, possibly going out to eat, humor, etc.
on the way home, Eric and I talked about music; traffic; the Sunday ride situation; jokes about showering; etc.
definitely good times with the people I have sorely missed!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home