Sunday, September 12, 2004

Dulse seaweed isn't a big cookie!

the best day-starter is when I get to talk with Eric, yay!
talked to a lot of people at church about my trip..
Helen said she'd email me everyone's info for the all-girls get-together that I'll organize in October..
Citrus said that Jon sent them a really long email.. Norman fell asleep after reading half of it..
Danielle said she'd send it to me, and to remind her too..
Chrystal thought my dulse seaweed was a big cookie..
Kelvin and Evelyn are going to England and China for a trip to do some missions outreach..

went to Granville Island with Eric, Nathan, and Danielle..
we went to Sammy J. Peppers for lunch: sacrifices, anyone?
I ate a candy for Eric, and the guys ate some fries..
Nathan said he was a good liar, but was generally honest..
he also put me in his phone with another weird nickname..
couldn't understand his voice mail.. Yu-Gi-Oh music, haha!
"doing my part to conquer the forces of darkness" works ;)
also discussed surprises, scrapbooking, and other things..
time with friends definitely rocks the house.. more, now!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home