Friday, August 13, 2004

People who call before I'm fully awake should be shot! / Quizzes

people who call before I'm fully awake should be shot :P
at least, if it's a non-emergency purpose for calling..
the phone rang ten times before I got irritated enough to go into the other room, turn it off, and hang up..
when I was awake, I called Shannon since I was going to do that anyhow.. turned out to be her..
dude, I was going to call you on my own terms because I'm a control freak when it comes to that kind of thing ;)
as it is, I'll go over to her place next Thursday and stay till Friday.. dentist appointment looms!
gotta make the testimony sharing that night, though..
two (three?) bubble teas in two days will be quirky..
settled things with someone else, too.. yay for Tuesday!


*pats head* yes, yes... you are a pretty princess


The just stuff Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


Wow.. go you!! You really know your stuff.. you deserve a cookie!!!


The Easy Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You're a strange person for taking this quiz! ;)


My Useless Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You are Peter Venkman!
You are Peter Venkman! You are a funny guy that always gets the girl.


GhostBusters Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


Congrats! According to Leaf, you're REALLY smart!


Leaf's IQ Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


brushing teeth
(0x8caaca0)


This quiz will tell you absolutely NOTHING!!! Take it!
brought to you by Quizilla


You want to be the boss!


The one question quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You are a Dark and Fiery demon of the night.... You enjoy the darker, more cynical side of life.

Sometimes people are afraid of you.


Another Personality Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home