Wednesday, August 18, 2004

I sound like an utter idiot on the phone....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CINDY.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been terrific knowing you.. have fun in Chicago!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARREN.. I hope you have a really good one today! :) It's been interesting knowing you since babyhood.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FIDELA.. I hope you have a really awesome one today! :) Babyhood friendship rules! ;)

I had a pretty okay phone conversation last night, as Minli would say.. I wonder what's up with her and Cindy..
talked about a variety of subjects, and had dead air..
bunch of rambling stories about friends and such..
it wouldn't have been too terrible had I not sounded like an utter idiot.. oh well, he's nervous and I'm lunatic ;)
major delayed reaction to humorous attempts on his part..
turns out the phone went crazy and cut us off again..
nothing much to do about that, but it was good overall..
now, I'm off to meet Yazmine pretty soon after errands!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home