Saturday, June 26, 2004

Unreliable people

got to church, only to find that people had left already..
I *told* them to wait for me, damn the unreliable friends!
Lesley, Dylan, Derek, Billy, Stella, and Randal were still there; that was a very fortunate thing for me..
we went to eat something at a Chinese restaurant..
discussed politics, which exacerbated my headache..
luckily, Billy and Stella gave me a ride home.. it's sort of on the way to White Rock..
Dylan told me to give my siblings and Eric heck later on..
Jon was at the jazz festival; Steph and Eric were too damn impatient to wait around.. I think I will indeed!
maybe I will need the pub atmosphere tomorrow with Yazmine, if we end up going to distract her from stuff..
not in a favorable mood just now, so you'd best watch out!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home