Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Farewell BBQ for Fidela

am posting this from Phil and Melia's place, and the BBQ..
I went to Tom Lee to meet up with Jon so we could get there..
listened to a very interesting phone conversation because Jon did call Nathan to bug him about stuff ;)
saw a sign that said "Take Out Cabbage Rolls".. I thought it read "Garbage Rolls".. Jon wasn't impressed..
(the C and the G are curved, the A is the same, the B and the R are curved, and the last four letters are the same..)
it reminded Jon about the lavender poo discussion they had at the grad banquet.. "production," my eye! ;)
had lots of hilarious fun at the farewell BBQ with everyone..
we saw Daniel and Michelle's wedding photo album finally..
watched hilarious videos and laughed a lot.. I may suck at being a special person to someone, but I'm good at this ;)
"Adela" and "Fidela" sound very similar in a crowd of people..
Daniel thought Fidela's Chinese medicine was / smelled like cat food.. it really wasn't THAT bad!
we'll all miss her.. and I must go sing and jam with people.. bye!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home