Friday, June 25, 2004

Friday Five: Being nice, wishes, regrets, and accomplishment

Friday Five: Being nice, wishes, regrets, and accomplishment

1. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?

There are plenty of nice things people have done for me, and I don't know if I can single any of them out as the "nicest." Am I still giving these people major props of gratitude for them? Not sure... but I will try. ;)

Let's see... there WAS that surprise birthday party that wasn't actually a surprise! *laugh*


2. What's the nicest thing you've done for someone else?

Similarly, I've done plenty of nice things for other people. I don't know if I can single any of them out as the "nicest," unless these people are still giving me major props of gratitude for them! ;)

Let's see... there was that surprise birthday party I organized for my sister.. although her initial reaction was: "I am SO PISSED OFF!!!" (uh, nice reaction there! :P)


3. What one thing do you wish you had done?

In what context? Horribly vague question.. :P

Seriously: Too many to count.. but here's one. Not keeping in touch with my high school friends for more than a couple years after graduation. (but then my life was not exactly the greatest at that point, either!)


4. What is your biggest regret?

Not telling someone how I really felt about him, even though we're friends now. *sigh*


5. What is your greatest accomplishment?

I don't think I have any, to be honest... I'd say graduating high school, but that was ten years ago now. Let's see... probably getting out of the environment at home and learning to be a little more independent, if that counts. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home