Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Main sources of sanity

Corey told me that he was horribly sick earlier today..
he was feeling better after eating / drinking stuff..
but said he was going to go lie down later anyhow..
I certainly hope he feels better soon.. he's one of my main sources of sanity, and we're good like that ;)
might miss him more than I miss other people, hahahaha!

making new friends is always a good thing for me, I think..
I've had three in the past few days.. it's refreshing!
Jake already rocks in my books for some weird reason, Chris always has, and Daisy's also all right.. yay!
true friendships take work, I believe.. be a nice trip..
I know I appreciate my friends (both old and new) who don't make a great emotional deal out of things ;)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home