Monday, May 03, 2004

SURE you want to phone me....

after a couple of hours, he finally showed up on AIM..
"oh, my Lord.. I have missed you, sweetie!" was the buzz..
of course I'll forgive him for not having Internet / sickness..
nothing really to forgive, but if he wanted it so badly.. ;)
he understood my post with no vowels, and why I wrote it..
I wasn't mad at him.. we both missed the other terribly..
brief mushy affection is better than nothing, but not enough..

says he wasn't scared off, and swears he wants to phone me..
he knows how it must have seemed, and actually might've called me, but remembered I wanted him to tell me first..
sickness + Memphis accent + unexpectedness = not the best..
I might have been out, or put on my Call Block defenses..
it makes me want things even more, for some reason..
can't wait for tomorrow or whenever the next talk time is..
(yes, I am indeed pathetic.. hear me roar, blaaaaaahahahaha!)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home