Sunday, May 02, 2004

Teasing Eric about the Tazmanian Devil birthday card

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EUNICE.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been awesome knowing you all these years.

didn't really feel like going to church this morning, but went..
a bunch of my friends weren't around because they're at camp..
saw Clement, which was a surprise.. told him Jon's in Ireland..
should have teased Eric about what he saw me with yesterday..
plenty of time for that on Saturday, if I even remember..
if he wants something like that, I might get it for him..
I'll ask Stanley for his brother's birthday, on his own day ;)
Margaret has a blue guitar, and wants Jon to teach her Irish..
not too bad a day, but it could have been a bit better!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home