Tuesday, May 11, 2004

It wouldn't kill her to be CLEAR for once!

got woken up just now by Jon calling me for plans..
The Terracotta Warriors at the Centre of Performing Arts?
I've vaguely heard about it, sure.. sounds interesting..
if nothing else, I'll get the CD / card / book stuff done!
then SHE had to call me back, and not specify what she was talking about with the tickets..
yup, Jon just called and everything, but would it kill her to be clear in her speech?
she wants to pick me up hours earlier than necessary..
guess I'll be turning the answering machine on if Eric calls me sometime today as I expect..
damn, I was looking forward to talking with him, no matter how brief the conversation would be..
eh well, I could go to painful places.. but not today..
I'll just ratchet up my angsty music and thank God I'm not actually living there anymore ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home