Monday, March 29, 2004

Three restarts?!

stupid temperamental beast of a computer.. 3 restarts?!
at least now I'm online, and can write what I meant to..
Candy sent me a PM as soon as I was on Our Place..
she wanted to call and say hi, plus do some venting..
since I was up for it, we discussed a lot of things..
how people shouldn't bug her friends and loved ones..
board stuff, people, trust issues, "behind-the-back"..
losing friends, music, open-mindedness, burning CDs..
Orchid Highway (Burnaby), the Boredoms, the ApologetiX..
forums, threads, posts, pissiness at the post office..
(five other packages got there, but mine didn't.. very irate..
was looking forward to it since I'd be cheered up by it..)
sending it by air instead of ground this time.. 2 weeks, eh?
her party in July which she wishes I could go to.. oh yeah..
the kids and borrowing stuff.. burned copies, not originals..
my Jamaican Jerk mustard sandwich, general life / updates..
definitely just as enjoyable as last time.. wooyeah!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home