Sunday, April 18, 2004

Chrystal, Dave, Eric, Nathan, Dianne, Danielle, Justin, and Jen

spent most of my time with eight of my friends at church..
Chrystal, Dave, Eric, Nathan, Dianne, Danielle, Justin, Jen..
talked to each other outside the church and at the 7-11..
we definitely had hilarious times with each other.. yay!
Eric gave me two burned CDs, and complained about the current standardized movie ticket prices..
Justin asked Nathan about the Shanghaiese prostitutes..
"are they dirty-looking?!".. much laughter ensued afterwards..
(I told Danielle about his questions to Hon about Eva..
"Hon, did you kiss Eva yet? Does she taste good?"
his classic defense: "Well, if you don't ask.. you don't know!")

Chrystal asked if I'd given out all the birthday cards yet..
she saw me with a bunch of them recently.. I hadn't..
I mentioned that I'd have to mail two of them out..
yes, I'm quite sure the "certain friend" will be happy if I jumped on a plane just to deliver his personally! ;)
Dave and Jen both asked where Jon was.. not his week to be with us, don't you remember?
Jen told me that she hadn't decided on an Irish gift..
possibly whiskey in lieu of any Irish lads that she wants..

Nathan's "prostitute story" was indeed the hook of the trip..
everyone asked how Jon's recital was yesterday.. good stuff..
definitely discussed last night's and tomorrow's hockey games!
good times, good times.. it's all about the relationships :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home