Friday, April 23, 2004

Taking the bus to church two days in a row

found out that Eunice has already gone to church..
I seriously don't want to do this tonight, but I might have to..
taking the bus to church two days in a row isn't that bad..
scrambling like mad to find the important things I need..
cash, wallet, keys, watch.. all the easily-misplaced items..
can't leave home without all those things, no sirree Bob..
it's not like I'll be on time to the program anyhow..
also just got buzzed by Jim K., even if we did only talk briefly..
yup, circumstances are plotting against me currently..
yet here I am at home, still glued to the computer screen?!
ah well, I'll catch up to everyone later if I find my stuff..
if not, well... I hate for the group to be mad at me, but nothing's to be done about it..
should get out of here sometime soon, like right now! (haha)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home