Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Pleasant distractions from Sam and Erik

I'm still up at 2:50 AM, but feeling a bit better now..
most things resolved themselves in a couple of hours..
buzzed Sam for a pleasant distraction, and Erik buzzed me..
talked about updates, life, computers and their slowness..
LJ, new icons, Steph, bugging sibs, sisters' boyfriends..
cats, growing a beard / puberty, being Irish / drinking..
art, style, dorkiness, SDMB subscriptions and sub-forums..
birthdays, types of people needed in the world, cheer, TV..
death and how to deal with it, personality traits, posts..
You Can't Do That On Television, ER, Primetime..
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, message boards..
memory, icon credit, self-deprecation, friends..
why a certain place wouldn't be the same without me..
(posting people and familiarity.. says I'd be missed / noticed)
thinking "I'm still alive" to pull you through the rough times..
catching up with people, staying up late, making 8 icons..

yes, definitely a good thing to feel better about stuff..
Sam did indeed cheer me up.. always great chatting ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home