Friday, March 19, 2004

Group Hug

just got back from spending some time with Yazmine..
she's so germ-phobic, it's not funny.. I'd let her at the paper!
had some Horlicks bubble tea at Tazza, and bought a book..
I know I've bought the #16 Bathroom Reader before..
but I'm not sure whether it's in a box at Jon's..
if I find the other copy, I'll give it away to someone..
not bloody likely I'll find it within a week, after all..

while I'm at it, I'll promote sites first seen on Spoz's blog..
(yes, again.. do you people have some sort of problem? :P)
GROUP HUG: ANONYMOUS ONLINE CONFESSIONS
he says that G gave him the link, and it's pure comedy gold..
it's seriously disturbing what some people confess to..
whoa.. truth IS stranger than fiction at this site.. hilarious!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home