Sunday, March 21, 2004

Birthday list for Erik

just finished the huge birthday list for cityboy916..
took me hours to type out, but I'm glad I did it..
even if I really should have done it a long time ago..
checking my email, I see that TLD emailed me back..
and two other people have indicated that they can help..
(purrplebear and Shadez.. whoa, indeed!)
question: do I really deserve this generosity from them?
I know I posted something on the board last night..
but that doesn't mean I expected anybody to do this..
can't be any ulterior motives ascribed to it, though..
TLD wants me to change my password so it can be done..
he's got me gibbering in "Jackie-mode," no less..
repeating, "I can't pay you back!" like a goldfish..
before I do this extremely crazy thing that he wants..
I'll ensure he knows that I can't possibly repay him..
calculating international currency makes my head spin ;)

Geo just invited me to a chat, but I'm so swamped with stuff..
luckily, he understood and said it was okay.. reassurance!
he doesn't think I'm skipping out, which is a good thing..
possibly next time when I'm not quite so crazy busy..
I'm not even going to check RQ thoroughly tonight..
that would take way too long.. I don't have that kind of time!
I haven't talked to him for yoinks, but seriously want to..
apparently, he's "back".. good info to have handy ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home