Friday, March 12, 2004

Friday Five: Last Things 1-2-3-4-5 / Finished the LOTR trilogy... Penguin Ball game!

About the only two productive things I did yesterday were to complete my Bible Study questions for tonight, and to finally finish the LOTR trilogy. Of course, checking my email and such is also productive, but that goes without saying. ;)

Oh, and here's a Penguin Ball game link that Spoz left in his blog yesterday. I fully intend to play this game and see copious amounts of blood... wooyeah! :D (yes, I'm twisted.. that's why you all love me :P)


Friday Five: Last Things

1. What was the last song you heard?

Led Zeppelin's Kashmir

2. What were the last two movies you saw?

Lost in Translation and LOTR: ROTK. (no, I don't see movies very often)

3. What were the last three things you purchased?

Lunch at Ricky's on Wednesday, lunch at White Spot yesterday, and a cantaloupe bubble tea at the Yuen-Yuen Café yesterday.

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?

Go to Awana tomorrow, go to the Awana leader dinner afterwards, remind Uncle Tim about the computer monitor, and help with the toddlers on Sunday.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?

Eunice, Jon, my grandma, Vernon, and Dave.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home