Friday, March 05, 2004

Eating out all the time... or today, anyhow (plus the Friday Five) / FUZZY LOGIC lyrics

Today seems to be a day where I eat out for all my meals. I just ate lunch with Yazmine at the mall's food court, I'll be eating dinner with Karen / her husband Ivan / Derek later on, and I'll be eating post-Fellowship with Jon and the rest of the gang. Yes, I'm used to eating dinner twice on Fridays. :D

I managed to finish the first LOTR book in four hours last night.. Spoz was correct in that it read like a musical. But it was a good book.. sets up everything else quite nicely, too. Considering I got the trilogy from Jon and Nathan as a birthday present in 2002, it's high time I should really get around to reading it. ;)


Friday Five: Firsts and Favorites

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?

Miss Plu Dorcey, but she insisted that all the kids call her Plu.

Then there was Miss Dilworth, a very nice teacher indeed. I remember both of them fondly.

(both included because they both taught my Gr. 1 class at one time or another)


2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?

Um, I can't quite remember... probably it was Inspector Gadget, though.


3. ...the name of your very first best friend?

Brandy Whibbs.. she was a nice person and very kind to me. I remember she was adopted because her birth family already had like 8 kids when she was born. Unfortunately, she moved away in Gr. 8.. we lost touch.


4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?

Shreddies or Cheerios.


5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?

Watch TV or spend time with my baby siblings.. this is when I still liked doing that sort of thing. ;)

And just because I felt like including it yesterday, but didn't due to time constraints....

More Subwoofer madness.. Fuzzy Logic!

turkey version
needs more surgeon
emersion
in a pulp diversion
force evolution
into retro reversion
the celebration
of our own perversion
lets all urinate
on the constitution
corrupt election
bribed protection
send all dissidents
to state detention
freedom substituted
for prostitution
paranoid prevention
by unnatural selection
through coercion
the cult conversion
hoards of minions
choke out the voice
give you millions
but no choice
buried in white noise
hang by noose
all that is obtuse
a dark force let loose
on a short fuse
we abuse
and amuse
with excessive refuse
no respect left to lose
living life in human zoos
one person wins
the rest of us sues
propaganda woos
us in muted hues
give you an offer
you cant refuse
attention span reduce
confuse
then seduce
through pay per views
to the demographic
mass market electronic
most moronic
force fed colonic
with psychotropic
economic
plague bubonic
systematic
ergonomic
curse allergic
engineered pandemic
to plans genetic
the plate tectonic
now subservient
to a subsonic
non democratic
force demonic
silicon symphonic
haze of chronic
fuzzy logic

fuzzy logic

fuzzy logic

fuzzy logic

fuzzy logic

fuzzy logic

fuzzy logic

fuzzy logic

fuzzy logic

(repeat x infinity)

I am the entity
that breeds stupidity

I make anti-gravity
from your fragile sanity

I disease the fertility
I devour your infinity

I cloud the reality
I am hype with no humility

I am not the rumour
I am the tumour

I am not the rumour
I am the tumour

I am not the rumour
I am the tumour

I am not the rumour
I am the tumour

I bludgeon your senses
to a narcoleptic stupour

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home