Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Linda's dead now?!

well, I just went across the street to do service duty..
got informed by the nurses that Linda wasn't there anymore..
and to check with the family on her whereabouts..
I didn't think that sounded too good at all..
there's only one place you can go from a palliative care unit..

so once I got home, I called my mom.. she'd know!
(she was attempting to send email? oh my..)
that confirmed my fears and suspicions, all right..
turns out death came for her at midnight.. :(
it's a good thing I didn't wait too much longer to visit..
but at least her suffering is over, though she'll be missed..
Rest In Peace, Linda Leung.. heaven awaits you..

my brother said the memorial service would be next week..
he phrased this as: "it'll be on Remembrance Day"..
for some reason, I misheard that as: "it's be on November 6"..
Jon thought I was weird when I told him about that..
yes, of *course* I know when Remembrance Day is! ;)
also updated him on what Minli had said..
yup, our friend still lives in residence on SFU..
at least that was a good thing.. I like talking to my brother :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home