Monday, November 03, 2003

Forgetting about birthdays

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADAM.. I hope you have a great one today! :) It's been cool knowing you.. thanks for everything.

I do believe I'll forget about a certain birthday ;)
still occasionally wish I'd asked for Jesse's..
but there is no way I can get that info now..
besides, I'm definitely not a stalker-type!
(no matter what certain people may think.. hehehehe)

I also think I'm starting to get sick now.. um, yay?
it probably comes from hanging around sick people..
but I wouldn't trade my friends for anything at all..
especially not their love and support through my life..
I'll probably still visit the hospital, unless I'm really sick..

don't rightly know if I should give things one more try..
emotional hoops aren't a very good thing at all..
writing people off may not be, but I might do so..
I guess we'll see what happens on that front later..
but I don't know if worthiness will be part of the equation..
a clean break may be what's needed, instead of mess..
I'm not going to subject myself to needless stuff..
should be a mantra.. or words to live by, haha ;)

ooh, guess what's on the radio now?
Billy Joel's song Movin' Out..
the very tuneage that was in my head on Thursday..
at least I talked about Always with The J Man..
he's always been a good person to talk to..
yay for good people who understand and like you regardless!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home