Sunday, November 02, 2003

Sean dressed up as a girl?!

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE WEEK (2)

"You never send me money, or call to say: "Hi Corey, you're the best person in the world".. give me prizes, too." -- Corey, who's wondering why I don't do anything with his telephone number or address. (Wednesday, Oct. 29) [that made me laugh for the first time on a bad day, so his prize was a virtual hug.. he picked it, so I'll owe him one when he gets here :P]

"I'll eat anything that's not human.. that isn't too ridiculous to my sanity.." -- Spoz, discussing vegans / vegetarians. (Wednesday, Oct. 29) [that sounds like a good rule to live by, haha]


Eric told me that Sean dressed up as a girl on Friday night..
knowing Sean, I am definitely not surprised at all..
Adela said that he was the star of the show..
Citrus teased him about being a good-looking girl..
Nathan and Mandy have pictures, which I'll have to see!

Danielle said that Eric's email addy reminds her of Emeril..
when you think about it in that light.. sure, why not? ;)
she'll also miss Steph by one day in December..
Eric told me to keep it real.. I'm an expert in that by now..
I talked a lot to Andrew and Sarah this morning..
Kelvin and Evelyn are doing a missions trip to Brazil..
Jon, Eric, and I saw Hon and Dorcas at lunch.. coincidence!

I got home and checked my email to find a good one..
Arthur had emailed me back with fond thoughts..
he moved, and is too cheap for an Internet connection ;)
his new job is at a Honda dealership somewhere..
(that's not a huge surprise, actually.. haha)
said he'd love to exchange pics with me.. snail mail?
(email would be fine, as well.. but tangibility is great!)
he's glad I'm well and still out there somewhere in Net-land..
also wants me to know that I hold a spot in his heart..

it's very touching and sweet to get an email like that..
these memories won't be made sour in any way at all..
sent the requisite info his way, since I do trust him a lot..
hopefully, we'll both do a better job of keeping in touch!
he's definitely one of my very special friends out there..
I wouldn't want to lose him or the connection we have..
something to be affectionately cherished and cared for!


on another note, I really should visit Linda in the hospital..
she has terminal lung cancer, and she didn't even smoke!
no, she didn't even hang around smokers..
the disease is SO bloody pernicious, I'm telling you..
(how fair is that, I ask you? not very damn fair at all..)
apparently, her lifespan could be measured in days now..
since it's only across the street, I will go tomorrow..
palliative care allows 24-hour visitation, so that'll be fine..
that's a definite resolution on my part for damn sure!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home