Monday, November 03, 2003

A creature of the dark or light... email from Adam!

I got to the hospital, then thought I'd go back after 4..
(remembered that she prefers visits after that time)
oh well, I'll just go back again this afternoon before dark..
even if it is only across the street, I prefer the light..
yes, I am indeed a creature of the light..
I'd only be a creature of the dark if I was at home..
(or out with friends, because they'll certainly protect me!)

I received an email from my good friend Adam..
he thanked me for my ecard birthday wishes..
(his family's far away, and he likes my remembering)
hopes I'm doing well.. all things considered, I'm doing fine!
also got an email from Ice Wolf..
she says that I'm a dear, utter champion who's too cool..
(I'd done her a "wonderfully kind" favor last night)
those emails make me feel pretty good..
people who will be there for me no matter what are golden ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home