Monday, November 03, 2003

Going to the hospital to visit people

okay, so it's just about full dark now..
still, I do believe I'll go to the hospital..
it's only across the street, after all..
if need be, I can be there in like two minutes..
tried it this morning, and it's good that I'm so close..

Dan told me to stay safe, and look both ways..
(cheers to you, hon.. you're a great friend indeed!)
I added that I'd stay in the crosswalk on the green light..
hopefully, there will be no repeats of last Nov. 18..
(when I was nearly run over on No. 3 / Westminster..
Anita said she was nearly in a car accident that day, too..
lots of idiot drivers out there to watch out for..
Yazmine was nearly run over by an idiot the other day..)
road safety is indeed very paramount in traffic ;)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home