Thursday, October 09, 2003

Thoughts are percolating in my head...

thoughts, images, and memories are percolating in my head..
I don't want to totally forget things, of course..
but then I don't really want memories now, either..
not sure I'll ever get over this right now..
then again, it's only been a couple of weeks!
(I'm almost sure he's forgotten me entirely..
so why can't I forget about him? it's a bad day..)

this is doubly hard since I brought it on myself..
wish it hadn't happened, but it's been good for learning!
I *still* get myself into scrapes at my age! (as Jo would say)
forgot a simple "thank you" rule in too much emotion..
wondering what might have been won't do me any good..
yes, I know it's probably better this way.. (with info I got)
but I just wish these memories would go away forever!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home