Thursday, October 09, 2003

Reconnecting with Mark McKelvey

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AKANE.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was neat knowing you at school.

reconnected with my old friend Mark earlier tonight..
it's been a long time since I've seen him on ICQ..
updated him on things, and he agrees with my views..
he's a true friend, and definitely a real sweetheart..
I got an update on how he was, as well..
we managed to talk for a time before he had to go..
(I'm in Vancouver, and he's near Markham.. three hour diff)
he promises he'll be around more now..
that means a lot, but he doesn't HAVE to be..

though I will admit I certainly missed Mark..
(didn't realize how much till I was actually talking to him..
never told him; I think we both know we missed each other)
having an affectionate (online) friend around is good ;)
(endearing terms, compliments, hugs, and kisses.. oh my!)
he's glad he could make me happy.. I'm glad to know him!
if he's reading this: darling, you very much do..
lots of intense mutual inteneration going on between us :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home