Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Alternate history

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) It's been great knowing you all these years.

well, I read the entire timewarp book yesterday..
lel's reaction to this when I told her: "whoa!"
it was only 215 pages long, with 21 stories..
they definitely make you think a lot about time..
not being bothered by certain people does help a lot ;)
if things on another front aren't reparable, it's okay..
my own feelings and certain information confirm it..
might take a while, but I suppose we'll see what happens..
I'm definitely learning things about people and such here..
cheers to my friends.. they've kept me relatively sane! :)

(note to self: look up Harry Turtledove for alternate history..
thanks to John A. for the recommendation.. you're golden!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home