Friday, August 15, 2003

Calling a bunch of friends

the day's been good to me so far..
amusement / surprise / reconnecting..
I called Jon to see what was up with the movie..
he'd make a snap decision whether to go or not..
Steph couldn't go because she had to work..
he told me to call Danielle, and gave me her number..
(seemed surprised that I didn't have it yet..
I was GOING to ask her for it.. but never got around to it)

then I called Danielle to see what was going on..
decided not to meet her and Citrus at Metrotown..
I don't like escalators much anyways, as detailed here..
and that one at Metropolis is a bit scary..
(not to mention the one at Granville Skytrain Station!)
apparently, it's a good thing I've never been to England..

had a wacky conversation early this afternoon..
which definitely left me in a weird mood..
(Cindy, Jackie, and Fidela will see weirdness on their B-Day cards)
reconnected briefly with my friend Keith on MSN..
(he signed in with a MSN 6 name, which I noticed)
then Dawn (of all the people) buzzed me on MSN..
gave her Eunice's cell number, so she could get a ride..
I was about ready to leave when I saw an email from Dawn..
decided I just HAD to see it, in case it was about tonight..
it wasn't.. it was just about her new cell number..

after that, I decided to get out of here to go to church..
but decided to call Eunice first in case she was going..
she was, and can pick me up on the way to Dawn's..
hey, it saves me riding the buses and everything else ;)
the rest of the day should be good.. that BBQ dinner sounds neat!

so I decided to do something with the extra time I had..
finally sent out the party email I'd been promising for a week..
hopefully, people will make a note of the email..
besides, we have to get people to play that card game ;)
(not to mention signing the blue guestbook..)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home