Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Spoz Convos: 1/4 Panda & Cheese Dance

Phew.... FINALLY HOME! I LOVE MY DOWNTIME!

This is an ICQ conversation I just had with Spoz on the subject of a "1/4 Panda & Cheese Dance." Sounds interesting.. now, if I could only picture a Maori dance in my head.. :)


Hamsterette: dude.. just what IS a "1/4 Panda & Cheese Dance?"
Spoz: HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHA
Spoz: don't ask..
Spoz: funnier to try and figure it out for y'self..
Hamsterette: it apparently involves food and drunkenness..
Spoz: well.... YEAAAAAH!
Hamsterette: so.. "Panda & Cheese" is slang for macaroni & cheese?
Spoz: um.. ok... wot does "quarter panda n cheese" most sound like?
Hamsterette: sounds like some kinda burger to me..
Spoz: exactly.. it's a comical mispronounciation.. of "1/4 pounder n cheese" (a MacDonalds hamburger of some kind..)
Spoz: the actual silly dance you do for it.. well, you gotta figure that out for y'self..
Spoz: anywaze.. me outta here..
Spoz: gotta pick up some "printing"..
Hamsterette: well, all right.. if it's a drunken dance, I can sort of imagine..
Hamsterette: might as well print up ads for Subwoofer gigs and such.. plaster them all around Adelaide! ;)
Spoz: think of one of them New Zealand Maori dances.. and you're 1/2 way there..
Spoz: ok.. me outta here..
Spoz: back in a few tho'..
Hamsterette: okay, then :)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home