Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Revenge

I'm still here at my parents' house..
Serena and her parents left ten minutes ago..
Steph, Serena, and I watched Fear Factor and other TV shows..
we also talked about New Jersey, music, parents, etc.
it was good to see her again, and to talk for some time..

my family is kind of insisting I sleep over (no thanks!)..
at least I haven't had to do any dishes so far..
Eunice is here, and is eating some dinner now..
we might go for gelato later, and THEN I'll go home..
(I very much hope that's how it will work out!)

my parents tried to hug me just now..
and I pushed them away with all my strength..
I didn't want that contact with them anyhow..
it could be revenge for what they did to me in the past..
but it feels damn good to do that without backlash ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home