Friday, August 15, 2003

Quaruple-posting a thread, and stealing Spoz's links

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIC.. I hope you have a rocking one today! :) It's been great getting to know you, and seeing you around.

so, what else has happened today? let's see..

I managed to quadruple-post a thread today..
it wasn't anything I could have rectified..
certainly I didn't know anything about it till too late..
someone asked me what had happened.. no idea, dude..

I discovered that someone stole my Doonesbury comic link..
but hey, I definitely don't mind that at all..
maybe one of these days, I'll steal one of his in turn ;)
he DOES say to be his guest if we want to do that..
"share the bollocks.. that's wot I say!"
at least I've got the "all clear" for it, and it's all good..

might see S.W.A.T. with Steph, Citrus, and Danielle..
but the movie times don't line up with tomorrow's plans..
Citrus and Danielle aren't online now to tell..
maybe we'll tell them tomorrow morning or something..

and this just in from my sister about the last post:
SportChek and Coast Mountain Sports are the same company..
I didn't know that -- makes things more interesting..
someone else thinks I should look up the numbers..
"maybe they're similar to yours," he says..
eh, I have nothing else better to do right now..

from what I can tell by looking through the phone books..
none of the numbers listed is similar to mine..
(not even remotely close.. something weird's going on..
I suspect some kind of intermittent conspiracy..)


July 10, 2002: I had myself a hilarious laugh over my tapioca thread. I had shown it to my friend Spoz, and apparently, he felt the need to respond. Of course, he had to register just to reply. He told me later that he'd found it kind of annoying, but them's the rules. For some reason, I found the fact that he had replied in the thread (instead of just over ICQ) very funny.


Oct. 6, 2002: On Saturday afternoon, I got called "hamsterette." That was very funny, and in fact, I'm still amused by it now.


December 16, 2002: So does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do to my sister when she gets home tomorrow for Christmas? Keep in mind that my parents and a bunch of Steph's friends will be there at the airport / the house to surprise her / welcome her home.

(I've already received a suggestion to set her hair on fire (thanks, Spoz.. love ya!), plus one from Corey to hire a limo / taxi to pick her up from the airport and drop her off in the middle of nowhere with all her luggage and stuff)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home